Thursday, June 14, 2012

Phoenix Fire: A Possible Series

"Who am I? I don't even know. My whole life has been a lie, with no truth apparent in the world... I'm on a mission to find out who I am, where I came from, and why I'm here." - Ross Phoenix

I've been working on a new idea for a series. I'm not entirely sure whether I'll end up doing it, but I'm in the process of shooting a pilot for it. If it goes well and if viewers like it, I'm gonna start making more episodes.

The premise follows a teenager named Ross Phoenix, who was adopted as a child. While attempting to find any records of his true family, Ross gets involved with a strange conspiracy surrounding his own identity and existence.

I haven't really fully developed any story lines or any characters beyond Ross himself and a mysterious woman named Sarah who is giving him vital information, but is never seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment