Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Top 5 Minecraft YouTubers

Before I get into my list, I just want to acknowledge the fact that there are a lot of Minecraft YouTubers out there, and a lot of them are good. I am just doing my personal top five. These five YouTubers I am subscribed to and watch their uploads frequently, and it is a bit tough to chose. That being said, here is my list.
5. HUSKYMUDKIPZ
Husky does a variety of Minecraft videos, from mini-games with friends, seed spotlights, mod showcases, and his weekly Saturday demolition series. Husky is pretty funny on his own, but he really shines when he is playing with friends.
4. XRPMX13
xRpmx13, "the incredibly good-looking gamer", does some serious player-vs-player games. His Hunger Games videos range from hilarious to epic in an awesome combination. His best trait, however, is his famous Morgan Freeman impression. After playing the mini-game Cops and Robbers, he gained the nickname "Warden Freeman".
3. JEROMEASF
Jerome is one of the funniest Minecraft YouTubers out there. His channel has been growing recently, and for good reason. He puts out some great funny content. Jerome primarily does mini-games, however, so his content is a bit limited. That being said, he does a great variety of mini-games, which makes up for it. A lot.
2. SKYDOESMINECRAFT
Sky is well known in the Minecraft YouTuber circle. His channel had a fast growth, and several of his jokes have become ingrained in the Minecraft legend on YouTube, including his hatred of squids, his only referring to gold as "budder", and several hashtags like #ty'sfoot and #splavacodo
1. CAPTAINSPARKLEZ
Jordon of Captain Sparklez was the first Minecraft YouTuber I ever subscribed to. Apart from Freddie Wong and friends in LAN party on the NODE channel, Captain Sparklez was the first Minecraft series I ever watched with his Survival series. I subbed right around the time Survival season 1 ended, and I got to see season 2 and now season 3 as they come, which is great. Jordon also does mini-games, and possibly my favorite videos he does, he does adventure maps with friends Nfen and AllShamNoWow. The current Minecraft videos he is doing now are some of my favorites, including SkyDen and Hexxit.

So what about you? Do you agree with my list? Or do you want to rage at me (please don't do dis)
Let me know!

















4 comments:

  1. I agre with you by 100% i love all of the minecrafters thank you very much ! http://minecraftgifthack.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL of these.
    I'm a bit surprised SeaNanners didn't make the list, but hey. I'm not judging too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. Minecraft shops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayee dude! Have you been looking for new Minecraft server that you can play to get money? Checkout play. universemc. us. You may play the server to succeed upto $1, 000 CHF simply for being the best player on the network! The network involves Factions, Jail, Skyblock, Kitmap and so many more gamemodes! It includes big youtubers taking part in on the network!

    IP: PLAY. UNIVERSEMC. US
    IP: PLAY. SPAWNER. US
    VISIT OUR Web address NOW! https://universemc.us/

    ReplyDelete