Saturday, April 6, 2013

NEWLY ANNOUNCED - Chronicles of the Chronicler 4: The Search for Life

It has been announced that a new season of Chronicles of the Chronicler has been secretly in the works. As most of it is super secret, I can only confirm a few things. Firstly, I am happy to say that Shannon Asprooth and Frank Padour will be returning to voice Hahli and Tahu respectively. Secondly, this story will be highly different from the previous ones, more humor, more mystery, and more focus on the characters. Thirdly, confirmed characters are Takua, Jaller, Tahu, Matoro, Nuparu, Nuju, Altair, and Hahli, who will be the main character of the story. Fourth, a new original character will play an important role, but I'll keep who she is secret for now. But I can say she will be voiced by my friend Sarah Kusz.

Other than that, here are some new photos for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment