Sunday, February 17, 2013

New Poll! Who Are Your Favorite YouTubers?

HEY. I just put up a new poll on this blog! I want to know who YOUR favorite YouTubers are! I know I only list a small few, but I list only big name ones. If I forgot (or don't know of) any bigger ones, let me know in the comments below!

The poll is over there on the side --->
If you're on Mobile, You'll need to scroll all the way down and click "view web version".
Jordon Maron, aka CaptainSparklez is best known for his Minecraft game playthroughs.
Lindsey Stirling, a violinist who makes music videos, probably best know for her Dubstep Violin video.
Harley Morenstein, the host of the YouTube cooking channel, where they make ridiculous foods, mainly containing bacon.
Freddie Wong, the big guns of YouTube (literally, he does a lot of VFX heavy gun videos).
Brother Ben and Rafi Fine, best known for their react series where kids, teens, elders, and now YouTubers react to viral videos, pop culture, and music.
I don't really know much about Smosh, but I do know they were one of the first big names on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment