Friday, November 30, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Chronicler's Company Pictures Style

A new compilation video is here: Twelve Days of Xmas: CCP Style!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hML_9hR-qY&feature=g-all

Every year for around Christmas, I make a holiday-themed video for my YouTube channel. I'm not quite sure this really qualifies for that, since I did not actually shoot any new footage for it. It is inspired by an awesome video called "Napoleon Dynamite 12 Days of Christmas". It's been a favorite of mine for years and I was really excited to do a "parody" of it. You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU81JeA4oH8

I'm still hoping to get a completely new video for the Holiday season out by Christmas, but just in case I can't, then I did get this. It's better than nothing and heck, it's better than the video I did in 2010!

Here's a list of the videos I used clips from:
Day 1. Sam's Comics: The Movie
Day 2. Takua and Jaller: Thanksgiving
Day 3. Sam's Comics: The Movie
Day 4. Chronicles of the Chronicler: The Fallen Order
Day 5. Sam's Comics (BTS Documentary)
Day 6. Sam's Comics: The Movie
Day 7. Home Run Inn Pizza (courtesy of MCC Film Club)
Day 8. Hollywood Grail (failed project)
Day 9. Sunday Night Activities
Day 10. Don't Look or it Takes You
Day 11. Sam's Comics (Filming Vlog)
Day 12. Hollywood Grail (failed project)

No comments:

Post a Comment